Carpet Cleaning Process
We will have our client complete a pre-clean questionnaire over the phone, via an online form, or during an in-home visit before giving a carpet cleaning quote. Expect to answer questions about stains, odors, soiled areas, and high-traffic areas.
Remove any smaller pieces of furniture from the rooms to be cleaned, especially items that could fall or be knocked over, like lamps and side tables. Large pieces of furniture will remain in place and be covered, such as beds, entertainment centers, and office desks. Items like coffee tables should not be moved back after cleaning to let the carpet dry out properly first.
- Stains and soiled areas will be pretreated.
- All carpeted areas will be cleaned.
- Some companies will do a final grooming or brush.
- Final inspections are welcomed.
- Pet stains and odor removal
- Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
- Stairs Cleaning
- Water Damage
- Furniture Moving
- Teflon Treatment
- Shampoo Carpet Cleaning
Common Stains We Can Remove from Carpets and Upholstery
- Food or protein-based stains
- Nail polish
- Chewing gum
- Red dye stains
- Juice stains
- Shoe polish